Week 8
Friday, June 29, 2007

I am all about Creative Commons, I'm glad Learn 2.0 is mentioning it. My views on copyright are pretty liberal, but I depend on Creative Commons for all of my creative web presence, so right on.

Flickr's cool, but I've never really used it heavily because I can't control the size of my pictures, or even the amount I post, without paying. And I really don't take enough still photographs to warrant paying (I'm much more of a filmmaker). I've had my own photoblog before, though (before I got too busy to keep it up and too strapped for cash to keep developing photos!), and I used Folderblog, which was a cool little utility, on my own server. That's probably how I'd do it if I ever try to start it up once more.

But, for the social aspect, Flickr absolutely cannot be beat, and I think it's an amazing tool that I'm glad to see so many people using. Especially when you look at what's starting to take advantage of it, namely, PHOTOSYNTH!!!!!!!!!

I haven't really had to help anybody out up here in IS... they are all pretty smart.....

But I love this course!!!

posted by Averted @ 1:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home