Today is Friday. I am a scientist.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Web 2.0. Good stuff.
I wasn't surprised to see OCLS on Myspace or YouTube because, well, I'm the one who makes uploads those videos there. What I am surprised by is the number of hits the good ol' Davester's run up in the past week. Love those emotions!
But I am loving this idea of Web 2.0, there are so many fantastic websites out there now. Virb actually makes me like social networking. Last.fm is a very cool way to see if your friends are lying when they say they don't like Celine Dion. I use Google Docs now on a regular basis. And so on and so forth.
The Web 2.0 video was actually really well put together, I was impressed with it. No snarky comment, it was just good.
By the way, there's banana cream pie in the other room still. Jim hasn't eaten it all. Tom, you should have a p- oh, wait, you're not here today. Cassie stole your parking space from me, by the way.
I'm convinced that our department needs one of these. Think of the increased productivity!
I wrote the first review for Empire Szechuan. I am awesome.
That's it for now. Thank you to the literal millions of people reading this at any given moment. Mediocrities everywhere, I absolve you all.
posted by Averted @ 9:21 AM,
3 Comments:
- At May 11, 2007 at 8:18 PM, turbidity said...
-
Chrome the Duck? Is that a name (e.g. "Hi, I'm Chrome, and I'm a duck") or an imperative (e.g., "I need you to chrome this duck right now! And while you're at it, gild this lily")?
- At May 14, 2007 at 12:24 PM, Averted said...
-
Chrome the duck, as in, "You chrome the duck and hand me tissues."
- At May 16, 2007 at 8:40 AM, J said...
-
Wow! Dave's a superstar now. Commemoration to you for putting him on the map.
There's gotta be a research grant out there that we can get to pay for the new IS EnergyPod. We can then write articles and do infomercials about how the EnergyPod changed our lives.
