librarian site: technorati
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Man, Technorati seems to be getting more and more full of people's MySpace blogs. I know, I know, they're blogs, too, but how often are they "OMG I WENT TO THE MALL AND I SAW SOME STUFF!!!!!1 MY MOM'S NOT LETTING ME GO TO THE WARPED TOUR!!!!! SUX!!!!! =( " Everyone communicates differently, I guess.
But I did find out that, wow, a lot of libraries around the country (and the world) are starting to use blogs to communicate with their patrons. This is very cool. And lots of librarians are starting up blogs, not the least of which is the obligatory librarian.net. Cool stuff.
Oh, wait, this post was optional? Confound it, Tom, why don't you put those things at the beginning of paragraphs??!?! You know I don't read past the first few words of anything!!!! But, uh, you should read my blog. Start to finish. I promise to skim yours.
posted by Averted @ 2:05 PM,
1 Comments:
- At May 9, 2007 at 8:22 AM, OCLS Learn 2.0 said...
-
Hey Rogar
Nice to see you here, and when I turn my head, oh look, there you are again! How nice....;)
Your post wasn't the optional part the Adventure activity is the optional one. Skim for comprehension, and I will read your blog!
Tom
