That's the third time this week!!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Well, I didn't sign up for Bloglines cause I'm already using Google Reader. Is this okay? They're pretty much the same thing, though Google Reader is a lot slower. Still, who needs news now?
Grokster was interesting, I'd never used it. I searched for the first thing on my mind (read: in my headphones at the moment), Radiohead and got the sorted results. Pretty cool. If I want to look at results that only contain info on Meeting People is Easy, such an action is, in fact, easier than meeting people.
My learning style is pretty all over the place. I don't really need to do it to understand it, though doing it always helps. I'm a pretty good listener, when I listen. My favorite classes in college were the four-hour lecture classes. Well, if they were four-hour lectures about movies. But I am one of those musicians that can play a song back to you I've just heard, so I think the audio portion of learning is where I lean.
And now I'm going to redesign this thing.
posted by Averted @ 10:25 AM,
2 Comments:
- At May 9, 2007 at 2:18 PM, said...
-
I agree. Also, not listening helps me listen better later on. Just a thought.
- At May 9, 2007 at 3:06 PM, Averted said...
-
Either this comment is sarcastic in some way I don't understand or it's serious in some way I don't understand. Either way, I don't understand.

